Sunday, February 13, 2011

Delicious

I had to create a Delicious account for class as an assignment this week. At first, I was like not another account to keep track of passwords, username, and just another account.  At first I had a hard time adding the tags to the site, but then I realize I had to bookmark the page first then add the tags.  I like the way it keeps my classmates information also, I can just click on their names and look at their web sites.  This also helps me from using the same website and getting the same information for a project we might be working on as a group or just a class assignment.  The tags are so useful it lets you see other information that is available to you without really searching the web for it.

1 comment:

  1. I could find out how to find the classmate on the Delicious account we made. Can you help me with that. I thought delicious was the same, just another account to keep track of. But it actually organizes all your bookmarks with tags and easily stores websites/ links that we enjoy.

    ReplyDelete